• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2016: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a handy feature!!.
As soon as my red bar comes on I have exactly 1 gallon left so I have between 55 and 70+ miles left !!.

Live life,be yourself !!!!.

added swmotec foot pegs

180b6e1626b5f42feb895b04ab31d400.jpg

Received my seat from Seat Concepts and installed it, just in time for the rain to start!

Went for a 30 mile test ride in the rain and really like the new seat!!!

I would post a picture but Tapatalk on my iPad won't browse from my OneDrive. Grrr

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0380bc0b3821ba4729914a9ba20aa461.jpg

Android saves the day!

I ordered the sw-motech crashbars from Amazon and when installing them the 2 front bolts wouldn't start. The reason was that the unthreaded part of the bolt was larger in diameter than the threaded part. The original bolts worked so I went ahead and installed the bars. I contacted the company that I guess imported them for Amazon and want me to send everything back. I told them I just needed the 2 bolts and if I had to send everything back it would be for a refund. I know there were some fitment issues with the sw-motech bars a while back but has anyone had the problem I had? Also does anyone know where I can get metric bolts like I need?

I installed the SW Motech bars without issue. I bought mine from RevZilla. Is the Amazon seller a reputable source? Hard to imagine they swapped bolts, but it could "new old stock" with the older incorrect bolts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered the sw-motech crashbars from Amazon and when installing them the 2 front bolts wouldn't start. The reason was that the unthreaded part of the bolt was larger in diameter than the threaded part. The original bolts worked so I went ahead and installed the bars. I contacted the company that I guess imported them for Amazon and want me to send everything back. I told them I just needed the 2 bolts and if I had to send everything back it would be for a refund. I know there were some fitment issues with the sw-motech bars a while back but has anyone had the problem I had? Also does anyone know where I can get metric bolts like I need?

I got replacement bolts from Fastenal, they did have to order them, only took a few days.

walked past it :( Come Saturday though, it's getting; washed, fresh tires, new chain, new sprockets, and a few other things done to it. Only three weeks away from my two week trip.

walked past it :( Come Saturday though, it's getting; washed, fresh tires, new chain, new sprockets, and a few other things done to it. Only three weeks away from my two week trip.
Ooh it'll ride so nice with all that done at the same time, live that new you're feeling. And I'm such a cheapskate I wait allot longer then i should to change my chain

Hey Misterk, I just ordered some (black cause I'm not crazy about chrome :)) and I want to install them about the same you did...do you have other pics showing the side of the bike a bit more? Are you comfortable ? How long are your legs?

Mines:
$_57.JPG
Thanks,

Martin

Hey Misterk, I just ordered some (black cause I'm not crazy about chrome :)) and I want to install them about the same you did...do you have other pics showing the side of the bike a bit more? Are you comfortable ? How long are your legs?

Mines:
View attachment 29337
Thanks,

Martin

95f490cab6062ad981aa768b58983dcd.jpg

3b6c8258b17ffc04f396b43adf1d4c5c.jpg

i like them, i would like to see pics of yours when you get them.

7deae67f5ab7caec30fa9b3d50737093.jpg

i have a 34' inseam.

09da855013130691984a4e818e08b30d.jpg

Put the bike on the centerstand. I hadn't noticed that it had one until now.

I bought this thing a few weeks ago and I've barely had a chance to ride it. Now that I have 4 days off, we have thunderstorms moving in.

Put the bike on the centerstand. I hadn't noticed that it had one until now.

I bought this thing a few weeks ago and I've barely had a chance to ride it. Now that I have 4 days off, we have thunderstorms moving in.
T-storms should be only for today... Fri/sat/sun look to be perfect days...

Friday is threatening t-storms all day, but yeah, Saturday and Sunday will be perfect riding days. And I plan on spending them in the saddle - first time in over 2 weeks for me between weather and being sick.

Heading out to Red State BBQ Saturday for lunch meetup at 12:30. I have roughly a 7 hour route planned out for the day, with a stop through Wild Turkey after lunch to wash down the BBQ.

Friday is threatening t-storms all day, but yeah, Saturday and Sunday will be perfect riding days. And I plan on spending them in the saddle - first time in over 2 weeks for me between weather and being sick.

Heading out to Red State BBQ Saturday for lunch meetup at 12:30. I have roughly a 7 hour route planned out for the day, with a stop through Wild Turkey after lunch to wash down the BBQ.
Dang it, they keep changing the weather forecast.... last night was a different forecast for Friday; now a 30% chance of showers. I am still riding into work tomorrow...if it isn't raining at 0dark30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back