• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Corbin seat

Went for a one hour ride today and so far so good. The seat is firm but I don't feel pressure in my spine or like I am nesting my eggs. The real test will be 100 miles or more. Most of these seats like the Hartco on my Wing take 300-400 miles to really start conforming to your rear end. I was not thinking about the seat tonight so that is good. Still cold and blustery here so one hour was enough. I did not feel like i was constantly sliding forward either.

Was wondering if the reach to the ground is any higher or lower than stock. Looking to get one of these bikes in spring and I'm pretty much up on toes on stock seat. I think you'll like the Corbin. I've had them on every bike I've had and loved them.

Was wondering if the reach to the ground is any higher or lower than stock. Looking to get one of these bikes in spring and I'm pretty much up on toes on stock seat. I think you'll like the Corbin. I've had them on every bike I've had and loved them.

About the same but a little wider.

Congratulations! Glad the seat has arrived and is duly installed. I await further reports on how it breaks in, and if it solves the problems of the stock seat adequately. I noticed you did not get passenger seat, so will be interested to hear how your set up works for the lower back, since I have problems in that area.

Nice seat, called Corbin to get a price quote to Canada and was told $200.00 plus, almost as much as the seat. Plan B. Maybe good not that good.

Did you get Corbin's standard leather seat? The seat looks great, the price is fair and since you like yours I'm going to get one.
Thanks MLH

Standard without the back section. I never ride with a passenger so I did not see the need. I am going to try and get 100 mile ride in this weekend to give it a true test.

100 miles today, cold miles. The seat is much better than stock, but after 100 miles today I was ready to get off. Maybe some warm weather would help.

Have to give the seat a little bit of time to break in, and if you are cold it just makes everything worse. I'll wait for the 500 mile ride report ;-)

Back