• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Missing Coffee

I get up ten minutes earlier that I used to and make a pot of coffee. Drink one cup and get ready for work. After I get to work I drink another cup. I can't live without my coffee but only allow myself two cups a day. I drink water the remainder of the day.

I think I will order one of these contigo cups and do the same. Every once and a while I get stuck in traffic at the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel because of an accident or disabled vehicle and it would be nice to have some coffee while I wait. Have you had any problems with it leaking?

same here in CA, there is a few accident everyday at rush hour time. but again lane split allows me to pass all the waiting cars

I get up ten minutes earlier that I used to and make a pot of coffee. Drink one cup and get ready for work. After I get to work I drink another cup. I can't live without my coffee but only allow myself two cups a day. I drink water the remainder of the day.

Same on the two cups coffee and water during the day, but I add some healthy red wine with dinner. :)

Back