• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My NCX is SOOO comfortable now!

The rox risers pivoted towards the rear of the bike make the reach shorter and make the ride more comfortable.

byzu5e9y.jpg
bumu7ubu.jpg
2eqypuge.jpg

You will need to release the rubber boot that goes into the brake line bracket to give more play to the brake line so it doesn't bind when turning

ve4ybuhy.jpg
7amyha5a.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
The rox risers pivoted towards the rear of the bike make the reach shorter and make the ride more comfortable.

You will need to release the rubber boot that goes into the brake line bracket to give more play to the brake line so it doesn't bind when turning

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

0.jpg

No way of getting around those rox risers, they are a must for comfort on the NC700X.

Smileyok.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
The only reason I took off the Kury' is because they didn;t really blend in with the bike (though they are very comfy as well).
But since you already have the Kury stuff on - I think it would make it look good as a "set".. JMHO ":)

Hey icing, any chance you're selling your "spare" Kuryakyn ISO pegs? After my first day ridng my new bike my left foot arch hurts like hell. After loads of googling it seems its a combination of foot placement and pegs. Anyhoooo... I'd be really keen to take em off your hands if you're selling? Pm me.

Hey icing, any chance you're selling your "spare" Kuryakyn ISO pegs? After my first day ridng my new bike my left foot arch hurts like hell. After loads of googling it seems its a combination of foot placement and pegs. Anyhoooo... I'd be really keen to take em off your hands if you're selling? Pm me.

Sorry, mate!
I promissed them to my son-in-law.... I am sure you can find some on ebay, closer to you. Good luck! If anything changes - I'll let you know.

Sorry, mate!
I promissed them to my son-in-law.... I am sure you can find some on ebay, closer to you. Good luck! If anything changes - I'll let you know.
No probs. Thanks anyway. Just trying my luck.
Could you perhaps provide a link to the model footpegs you got. I went to the Kuryakyn site and couldnt find the nc under bike model anywhere.

No probs. Thanks anyway. Just trying my luck.
Could you perhaps provide a link to the model footpegs you got. I went to the Kuryakyn site and couldnt find the nc under bike model anywhere.

These are not specific to the NC, just browse the ISO series.

These are not specific to the NC, just browse the ISO series.
... so any of the ISO's will fit? Looking at your pic's and also my bike, I'd need the female mount, not the male as on all pictures on their website.

So I assume i'd get these DUALLY ISO-PEGS WITHOUT ADAPTERS and somehow use the oem mounts already on the bike?

Last edited:
... so any of the ISO's will fit? Looking at your pic's and also my bike, I'd need the female mount, not the male as on all pictures on their website.

So I assume i'd get these DUALLY ISO-PEGS WITHOUT ADAPTERS and somehow use the oem mounts already on the bike?

I want to know too! I'm just not ready to pay $150 for a set, if anyone has any other suggestions for under $75 that would be amazing

This is great, you guys are figuring out my next upgrade for me.

I'm not quite ready to do it yet, but when I am all I have to do is come back and read this thread.

Attachments

• smileyteeth.jpg
    smileyteeth.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Netizen,
Have just seen your post on fitting the Honda touring screen where you say that it won't work without an additional deflector. Can you elaborate as to just what this means.
In Australia the only model is the SA which has a tiny "screen" fitted, even smaller than the X so the first step seems to be, to see if an X will fit and if it does, then a touring screen is a possibility.
If you're selling your old original screen, then I'd be interested because this would give me a starting point. Dealers here (not surprisingly) just don't sell the X screens

Back