• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Scottoiler eSystem ???s

Cleaning the chain or cleaning the bike is therapy for me.

Having said that, I have known that Scottoilers work for long distance (touring) rides but not as a "knee saver" solution for short distances.

Cleaning the chain also gives you the chance to inspect it.

An oiler will simplify your life! It will keep the chain clean and always lubricated!

I can't say if it will really prolong chain service life, I only have about 17,400 mi. with the OEM chain since '12 and it seems that it has plenty of life ahead...

An electronic oiler like eSystem is not cheap but it's much easier to use and its performance is steady, independent from temperature fluctuations...

I may clean the chain once a year or more but it's necessary.
I haven't tried the Scots oiler but I have the Tutoro oiler and having a auto oiler is awesome the only flaw I've found with the Tutoro is when the temp changes allot it effects the viscosity of the oil and you have to adjust the little knob. After filling the oil reservoir I get 600-800 miles of having more then enough oil on my chain (I've got it set up so it actually uses more oil then necessary and slings a little on my rim and chain guard, I wipe them down when refilling the reservoir)

Back