• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

You Have Mail!

I'm sure a lot of us would like chance to meet this person face to face.
Beemer has sent me parts for my bike while not accepting anything in return. The help and knowledge he has given me is very much appreciated.
I hope someone finds out who this character is and post names, addresses and such.
Maybe its time for an Extreme troll hunt thread.

Last edited:
Hey, Lee!
I am sorry you feel that way... Really miss you, man! We all are or seem edgy at times... Everyone knows it's the limitation of e-talk...
I do remember the floods of emails this asshole was firing under different names. It is ridiculous, how much hatred and time this "person" has to spoil it for the rest of us.
See, it's not "asshole" against you anymore... it's "asshole" against all of us.
Please, stay and stand your ground! We all know what's going on and you should not worry about this skunk ruining your reputation here, really!

So, we all should just IGNORE him and not empower him with our reaction or replies, no matter how much he wants to get under your or our skin!
It puts more burden on Admin and moderators to clean up his crap, but so long as there is no reactions - it will stop! He thrives on throwing us off balance and tell him off... so the loop continues...

The more he posts - the more chances he will slip, get caught and exposed fully! Now, that he is on the radar, that's not what he wants. So he'll shut up quickly for fear of somebody willing to have a "personal" discussion with him!
He is a wimp! He can't win! We should not let him terrorize the board and all of us! We don't give in to terrorists and their tactics!

Am I right or am I right, people?

When I joined this forum I could immediately see that here's where I could learn a lot, not just about the NC bikes but about motorcycling in general. As I am still very much a novice, a resource such as this forum and the contributions made on it by Beemerphile and others are beyond measurable value to me. I would prefer if you stay, if at all possible.

When I joined this forum I could immediately see that here's where I could learn a lot, not just about the NC bikes but about motorcycling in general. As I am still very much a novice, a resource such as this forum and the contributions made on it by Beemerphile and others are beyond measurable value to me. I would prefer if you stay, if at all possible.

Heck, I have been working on bikes now for over 56 years and I still learn something new everyday. The one thing I know I can count on is constant change. The only way I can learn something new is by reading and listening to others and Beemerphile is one of those folks I am constantly learning from!

I always try to steer clear of drama but it's inevitable that there will be clashes of personality or opinion on just about any public forum. When I first joined this one I made a comment as to how it seemed much more gracious and harmonious. It is unfortunate that the actions of one cowardly person with obvious social and self-confidence issues can serve to drive away a valued, constructive and informative contributor.

I totally understand Beemerphile's choice not to expose himself to any additional threats, why should he subject himself to that? It appears from all indications that he has a large number of friends and people who respect his input in both the virtual and real worlds. As for the anonymous spineless recreant poster, sinking to the depths of faceless threats over innocuous differences in opinions or mild sarcasm is indicative of an individual with severe and possibly debilitating social issues. We should probably either feel sorry for this person or take solace in the fact that this very well may be his only outlet where he can delude himself to feel any level of control or power.

Therefore while he was successful in driving away one person and angering many others, we should not allow this forum to be another casualty scattered along the road that is his dark, lonely, scared and insecure life. Rather I suggest that we move on, ignore any future posts of his by those who feel they have figured out his identity and hope that at some point he too moves on and/or Beemerphile feels comfortable enough to return.

All that said, should we at some point figure out who the culprit is with 100% certainty, I am not opposed to a good old fashioned group a$$-kicking. ;)

To Beemerphile I would say stop being such a crybaby and get on with your existence on this forum, ignoring the stupid asshole who has taken a dislike to you. We can't all be loved all of the time. To the "asshole" I would say stop being such a coward , hiding behind the cloak of anonymity. Let us all hear what you have to say and if you have even a stim of credibility it will be recognised. To Admin I would suggest locking down this thread now and lets all get back to waffling on about our NC's !

To Beemerphile I would say stop being such a crybaby and get on with your existence on this forum, ignoring the stupid asshole who has taken a dislike to you. We can't all be loved all of the time. To the "asshole" I would say stop being such a coward , hiding behind the cloak of anonymity. Let us all hear what you have to say and if you have even a stim of credibility it will be recognised. To Admin I would suggest locking down this thread now and lets all get back to waffling on about our NC's !

Your opinion is duly noted, thank you Griff.

Personally, I don't want to hear word one from the person doing the cyber bully routine, unless it's a way to finally resolve the issue. The ship of any potential credibility has sailed long, long ago. IMHO

As far as locking threads like this, no one should be pestering or bothering the Admin for such. If it looks to be getting out of hand it will be dealt with. If not, this *is* "The Bar" where topics are recognised to be a little more free in content, (within reason and the Sites stipulated Rules of course) from the other Forums.

Locking down this thread just says, your on your own to me. I would rather deal with the problem now and keep a very important part of the family here.
Lee can ruffle a feather once in awhile with stupid stuff like facts, but at least he is man enough to admit when he is wrong. That's worth a lot in my book.
I quit coming to this forum for a while, because one of the members post really anoyed me. It's not so bad now, because he is on my ignore list. Please don't quote him anymore... YMMV

Back