• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2016: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good go OCR. Hope i can do as well as you. Shoulder replacement next week

I got the 100% knee replacement at 7Am on November 21th. I hold the doctor that I was missing out on the best riding season in Texas. He told me I could leave the Hospital when I could walk. So, I just stood up and walked a 880 around the hostial. He could not believe what he saw, so he just let me go home. Once I got home then I could cry, man this hurts, just not at some hopital where I would be catching other illness.

I got the 100% knee replacement at 7Am on November 21th. I hold the doctor that I was missing out on the best riding season in Texas. He told me I could leave the Hospital when I could walk. So, I just stood up and walked a 880 around the hostial. He could not believe what he saw, so he just let me go home. Once I got home then I could cry, man this hurts, just not at some hopital where I would be catching other illness.
Glad to hear things went well with your surgery and I imaging you'll be riding that New AT very soon. You've got the right mind set, hospitals visits can save you hospital stays will kill you. You're posts are always kind and helpful, You posted your bio awhile back and your accomplishments and humility are amazing. If I'm ever given the chance I would gladly buy you a beer

I'm rockin' the latest in Hugger technology!

31067501281_b7bd148225_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No. They come with just an on off. I wired them from that to the nc700 factory dim switch. It is just high low, I can not put them at, say, 32%.

Ok. Thank you. That is how mine is wired. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed a dimmer option out there.

Glad to hear things went well with your surgery and I imaging you'll be riding that New AT very soon. You've got the right mind set, hospitals visits can save you hospital stays will kill you. You're posts are always kind and helpful, You posted your bio awhile back and your accomplishments and humility are amazing. If I'm ever given the chance I would gladly buy you a beer
Anyone got a link?

Love my heated grips....and I've got the same Dale's rack and Rotopax set up. Had to go with Dale, since I'm a Dale too.

Love my heated grips....and I've got the same Dale's rack and Rotopax set up. Had to go with Dale, since I'm a Dale too.
After a miserable, wet and cold October I spent a bundle on heated grips. Ever since they were fitted the weather has been balmy. I did 90km around the lake of Zurich today and never once needed them. Still, if that means I can comfortably keep riding I guess I'm ok with that. It won't be long before the grips are needed.

I pulled my battery today and set it on my tender :(
It's possible we'll get some above freezing temperatures next week, but I suspect that's it until March.

Rode from El Paso to Tucson and... city looks dead. Not aure what I'm gonna do here today/tonight. Happy thanksgiving guys! I'll thank myself today for traveling on a holiday [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got schooled by Avon

I got schooled by Avon. Their Trailriders do so well on dry or wet pavement and I'm slinging the bike around effortlessly, it's just so sportin' that it's hard to believe how well they also did on chipcoat, gravel, wet dirt roads heading toward mud, and rocky hard-pack. Good feedback and without a harsh ride on bumps and uneven pavement, dealing well with tar snakes... If they last pretty long too I'm gonna be in heaven on these forever! Also want to mention that the cheap little clip-on above my Ermax +15 touring screen makes all the difference for a tall-torsoed 5'11" -- though I'll probably get the Ermax clip-on soon as it's wider and probably better yet and can be had in a tint. Today I was riding in 40F and a lot of wind, and even at 70-75 had my face-shield up much of the time which I prefer usually. Awesome!

Oh yeah, tiny grade schools like this one turn my crank, way out in the boonies and all! Not everything has changed.

flickr.com/greenboy667/in album NC700X views

30402600404_7de9d3525b_h.jpg

Had to plug up to the tinder today. Off riding for another few weeks while my finger heals and my company keeps a close watch on the worker's comp. And what sucks is missing some of the best riding of the year the last couple weeks.

I got schooled by Avon. Their Trailriders do so well on dry or wet pavement and I'm slinging the bike around effortlessly, it's just so sportin' that it's hard to believe how well they also did on chipcoat, gravel, wet dirt roads heading toward mud, and rocky hard-pack. Good feedback and without a harsh ride on bumps and uneven pavement, dealing well with tar snakes... If they last pretty long too I'm gonna be in heaven on these forever! Also want to mention that the cheap little clip-on above my Ermax +15 touring screen makes all the difference for a tall-torsoed 5'11" -- though I'll probably get the Ermax clip-on soon as it's wider and probably better yet and can be had in a tint. Today I was riding in 40F and a lot of wind, and even at 70-75 had my face-shield up much of the time which I prefer usually. Awesome!

Oh yeah, tiny grade schools like this one turn my crank, way out in the boonies and all! Not everything has changed.

flickr.com/greenboy667/in album NC700X views

30402600404_7de9d3525b_h.jpg

Thanks for the update on the tires. They look like a attractive price too (from my quick google search anyway) do you what kind of miles you are supposed to get from them?

like most tires, the more reviews you read you get varying reports, often without even the riding habits or even the motorcycle they were put on. But the average seems to say they'll go a long way.

Rode to Sabino Canyon in Tucson. Great place. No pic of the bike there though because only the "trams" can drive up the Canyon.
1dce6cb7be3d3b078a58baf202768f5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back