• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2019: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sunday put new pegs (thanks AK64), fixed my hand-guards, installed magnets inside the storage lid (frunk) but still not enough to hold my magnetic bag...
And today, FINALY, commuted to work. First time this year.

fist_commute_in_2019.jpg

Today was one of the first nice days this season, so I went for a 3 hour ride. Then I ordered a set of Bridgestone T31 to mount up.
In case anyone's interested Bridgestone is having some rebates until April 30th:
Bridgestone Rewards

Yea, first time this week temps above freezing at my house. Rode the NC700 into work this morning. Even though 30 of the 38 miles was on the Interstate-lovely ride in this morning...and no one tried to kill me :D

Going for a short ride with guys from my retirement community today. Bunch of Harley's, but thats ok.

As long as you ride in front!

A few guys I ride with can never be in front of me because of their noisy pipes, or else I have to hang so far back and just meet up when they stop.

JT

As long as you ride in front!

A few guys I ride with can never be in front of me because of their noisy pipes, or else I have to hang so far back and just meet up when they stop.

JT

Amen. Been there.

There’re two Harley guys I’ve ridden with a few times. I always take the lead position. As for the one with the straight pipes, I try to distance myself from that machine anytime it’s engine is running.

Heh... today i rode to locate an item for the other thread "Game of Tag" and when i got to three different locations trying to find what i needed it was a bust. So, on the 120 mile ride,
i stopped for PIE!!! :{)

The very friendly waitress gal recommended the fresh and home made "Almond Joy" pie, which i had never heard of before and tried. Though i am a Berry Pie guy, it was not bad. :{)
Tag Snake Pit for PIE   .jpg

Heh... today i rode to locate an item for the other thread "Game of Tag" and when i got to three different locations trying to find what i needed it was a bust. So, on the 120 mile ride,
i stopped for PIE!!! :{)

The very friendly waitress gal recommended the fresh and home made "Almond Joy" pie, which i had never heard of before and tried. Though i am a Berry Pie guy, it was not bad. :{)
View attachment 38030

There should be a forum rule against posting pics like this one. :p

How did the ride go? Will she ride more than n the future?

Ride went very well, thanks. I experimented with different modes (DCT). Sport is my default but in trying to calm the ride for her, Drive worked well. Better still, Manual ended up giving the best ride. In general, I'm trying to use Manual more anyway.

She rarely requests to ride but when I get her to hop on (she's been on my scooter, too), she really enjoys it.

IKR..., but what a great excuse(not that we even need one) to go for a Ride but to stop somewhere for some great homemade PIE! I really like the little towns that have the little old fashion Mom-Pop cafe's/restaurants. I love to ride for PIE, my Fav is PIE stop is about an hour from me in Sand Point Idaho, a neat rustic place called Panhandler Pies. They make all of their own pies and man are they DELICIOUS, jus' sayin'!! :{)

Here's one from last year to get your mouth watering haha!! :{)
PanHandler Pie run.jpg

The rain is melting the snow so I put away the snowmobile and pulled out the NC, oil the chain and check the vitals. The road is a soupy potholey mess but gas is up over $1.30 / L so it's time to start commuting by NC again.

Put some new stickers on ;)
1c5a22e03c1d800541a0c1eae6f5282b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back