• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2019: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those stickers will all be covered up!
Starting a secret sticker club?

JT

I protect my stickers ! ;)
Took some photos of my on-board video/black box
07db1d4ee67e6e2cb979ff64c9784ae1.jpg
e0d90f1fedf25da52f19f573cdcfaa40.jpg
setupIMG_9503.jpg

Then I installed the FIAMM 72112 Freeway Blaster Low Note Horn-It really is plug and play, no inline fuses needed, no relay needed and it is almost as loud, if not as loud, as a steubel air horn:
View attachment 37967
Going to order another Fiamm for my old C50 Boulevard.

Made this same mod to my NC yesterday. It took less than a minute to install and cost less than $20 from Amazon. The sound is significantly louder. I would suggest this for anyone who has to ride in multiple lanes of heavy traffic.

Thanks for suggesting it Dave. We need to go riding again soon too.

I was thinking to start new Thread "What did you NOT do to/with your motorcycle today?" But, sounded to depressing... :(
Anyway, yesterday, after the breakfast, I was thinking what should I do? Ride my bike on the beautiful day or clean it, change oil, learn mechanix about the bike... And, while I was thinking friend of mine (very good friend) called me and asked me to help him about his website. And, when we finished, my wife asked me if she should serve the dinner or after I get back from my riding. I swallowed her sarcasm and - we had the dinner together...

So, the point of the story is: if you start thinning which way to go with your bike - immediately turn off your phone!

So, the point of the story is: if you start thinning which way to go with your bike - immediately turn off your phone!

Was about to head out for a ride but thought I'd catch up on the forum first. Reading this good advice has me putting phone down / gearing up!

Made this same mod to my NC yesterday. It took less than a minute to install and cost less than $20 from Amazon. The sound is significantly louder. I would suggest this for anyone who has to ride in multiple lanes of heavy traffic.

Thanks for suggesting it Dave. We need to go riding again soon too.

Yes we do, but arn't you going out of town for a few months...did you replace your battery and did it fix your little problem???
Weather forecast looks perfect for this weekend (going to rain tonight, tomorrow, and Thursday though), I may pack my bike up with some camping gear I bought (I havent actually camped since I was 15 years old-not counting the mash units we setup while in the Air Force) and ride over to the clark state forest and camp Saturday night...If I dont like it, camping is out and if I really dont like it Saturday night, it is only 10 miles from my house...hehehe...

Yes we do, but arn't you going out of town for a few months...did you replace your battery and did it fix your little problem???
Weather forecast looks perfect for this weekend (going to rain tonight, tomorrow, and Thursday though), I may pack my bike up with some camping gear I bought (I havent actually camped since I was 15 years old-not counting the mash units we setup while in the Air Force) and ride over to the clark state forest and camp Saturday night...If I dont like it, camping is out and if I really dont like it Saturday night, it is only 10 miles from my house...hehehe...

I replaced the battery yesterday. I won't know for sure if the issue is gone without riding it some more. I'm pretty confident it will work though. It seems that 95% of all DCT issues can be fixed with either a battery replacement or transmission reset.

I spent most of last night test packing form my trip. I couldn't fit everything I'll need. The first part of my trip is for work and I need work equipment, then a two week trip through to Nova Scotia and back to Louisville through Montreal and Toronto when I need camping equipment. I plan to mail my camping equipment to the hotel for the work stint and mail the work equipment home from there for the vacation stint.

I'm really looking forward to it.

Went on a ride Sunday with some guys in LouVin up into southern Indiana to visit the Tibetan Mongolian Buddhist Cultural Center in Bloomington. Was a perfect day for a ride. Left Louisville about 11:30 or so (I think) and took 31 up to 160 to 60 and then finagled around until we hit 446 to get a couple photos at the causeway across Monroe Reservoir. I ended up getting home around 6:30PM. Here is the track, with some photos. For some reason Rever split it up in the middle. Still getting used to it.

Easter Ride to TMBCC - Part 1

Easter Ride to TMBCC - Part 2 with Photos

Last edited:
Went on a ride Sunday with some guys in LouVin up into southern Indiana to visit the Tibetan Mongolian Buddhist Cultural Center in Bloomington. Was a perfect day for a ride. Left Louisville about 11:30 or so (I think) and took 31 up to 160 to 60 and then finagled around until we hit 446 to get a couple photos at the causeway across Monroe Reservoir. I ended up getting home around 6:30PM. Here is the track, with some photos. For some reason Rever split it up in the middle. Still getting used to it.

Easter Ride to TMBCC - Part 1

Easter Ride to TMBCC - Part 2 with Photos

Dang Brad, you drove 2 miles past my house.... I live 2 miles from Hwy 160....3 miles from Bunker Hill church...

160 was fun, turning off 31. nice and curvy and we had no traffic until we got closer to salem.

We had to miss each other by minutes...as I rode into Henryville via Hwy 160 around 1pm..Then road back out hwy 160 towards Salem and then cut cross country over to hwy 39 to go check out the flood waters in northeast Washington county..

Rode the NC to work yesterday and again today! Counting down the days to leave for 3-Step Hideaway and 9 glorious days of vacation, just me and the NC!! Yippee Zip Skippy!!

-Saddle bags, check
-Top box, check
-50L dry bag, check
-Cot Tent, check
-miniature camping cookware, check
-tiny folding camp chair, check
-sleeping bag, check
-Garmin Montana GPS, check

grab some food, water and meds and i'm about ready!! HEY, let's go for a ride! :{)

We had to miss each other by minutes...as I rode into Henryville via Hwy 160 around 1pm..Then road back out hwy 160 towards Salem and then cut cross country over to hwy 39 to go check out the flood waters in northeast Washington county..

I'm gonna head out this weekend and test out the Rever Turn-by-Turn directions. May head to the old stand-by at Madison or even Rabbit Hash. I want to try planning and mapping from scratch in Rever and see how well it works over the ride.

I think we turned onto 160 from 31 somewhere around 12:15 or 12:30. Dont really remember.

Possible Ride Saturday (or Sunday, weather dependent) Rever | Make every ride count

Last edited:
Fitted the FIAMM horn today too; fantastic upgrade, much better way to be noticed by idiots!

To celebrate, and because the meat hadn't defrosted in time for dinner, I got KFC - and love that frunk. Big enough for a family feast bucket with extra sides - would have fitted the drink too, but that stayed colder in the top box. With its position above the engine, keeps the food warm on the ride home.

Nom.
2a950dd25a2988984d650efe8604c356.jpg

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

I'm gonna head out this weekend and test out the Rever Turn-by-Turn directions. May head to the old stand-by at Madison or even Rabbit Hash. I want to try planning and mapping from scratch in Rever and see how well it works over the ride.

I think we turned onto 160 from 31 somewhere around 12:15 or 12:30. Dont really remember.

Possible Ride Saturday (or Sunday, weather dependent) Rever | Make every ride count

I have to work Saturday morning till noon...I was planning on camping Saturday night in the clark state forestry (pack the bike with 1 night camping supplies); however, there is now a chance of thunderstorms Saturday night...I dont mind possible chance of rain, but camping in the forestry with trees all around during a t-storm...I will have to check the weather forecast after I get off work Saturday..let me know when you may ride to Madison or Rabbit Hash (havent been there yet this year) and I may be able to join you....

Rode it to work today, due to my Africa Twin not starting for the 5th or 6th time in just over the first 600 miles. Spent $640 to extend the warranty 2 years with road side assistance, never thought I would see the day I felt the need to buy an extended warranty on a Honda. Dealer is suppose to pick it up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back