• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC750X Canadian version

how do you like yours Harvey?

Well I'm not Harvey but I like mine.

have you done any longer distances 2 up?
I took my daughter back to school on the back of my NC and she complained that her '@ss was killing' her. That after only three hours!

how is it winds?
Mostly very windy over 110 km/h, however I do recall some instances where I was cruising along at 130 km/h with no turbulence, not sure why, maybe a tailwind or no wind at all on that day...but mostly lots of turbulence when doing better than 110 km/h. I then got a Madstad 20" and can now zoom along at 140 km/h in relative calm.

on freeway???
Yes sir.

Well I'm not Harvey but I like mine.

I took my daughter back to school on the back of my NC and she complained that her '@ss was killing' her. That after only three hours!

Mostly very windy over 110 km/h, however I do recall some instances where I was cruising along at 130 km/h with no turbulence, not sure why, maybe a tailwind or no wind at all on that day...but mostly lots of turbulence when doing better than 110 km/h. I then got a Madstad 20" and can now zoom along at 140 km/h in relative calm.

Yes sir.

Thanks for the info - just to make sure I understand, you have a 2016 NC750X and were able to get the MADSTAD screen? I only ask because I didn't know they had the '16 as compatible yet. If so, then I can get a MADSTAD for my 2017 too... it has the longer windshield now so that's why I wasn't sure if it was compatible.

I have question ya'll - so I ordered mine in the middle of January, so I won't expect it until like mid April based on the past history of members in this thread??? is this about right??? I saw almost everyone here who ordered theirs over the winter none got them delivered in March?!? :( what's the build date??? Feb?

I ordered mine in mid January as well (2017 DCT model). I just got notice from my shop that my bike has arrived. However, they are just now waiting on all my accessories which should take about a week to receive and install. This next week is going to be loooong....

I ordered mine in mid January as well (2017 DCT model). I just got notice from my shop that my bike has arrived. However, they are just now waiting on all my accessories which should take about a week to receive and install. This next week is going to be loooong....

LUCKY YOU MAN - I'm near Toronto, I ordered from Lindsay Cycle - I hope to get notice soon as well, it would make sense. I hope to get it March. Will you let me know if it has LED and the SHOWA FORKS! Thanks!

LUCKY YOU MAN - I'm near Toronto, I ordered from Lindsay Cycle - I hope to get notice soon as well, it would make sense. I hope to get it March. Will you let me know if it has LED and the SHOWA FORKS! Thanks!

I'm near Toronto as well so I'm guessing you should have yours soon as well (I got mine from Markham Powersports). I know for sure it includes Showa Fork and LED tail lights as they are noted on the Honda Canada website.

I really like mine. It needs to be set up for the rider- in my case an air-hawk cushion, and I'm waiting on a better windscreen (Madstad). I've done Quebec City- Ottawa (one up) on secondary roads going, the 417 coming back. It doesn't get pushed around in the wind (my previous bike was a Vespa that I rode to Hamilton, etc and that was a bit 'lively').

I'm near Toronto as well so I'm guessing you should have yours soon as well (I got mine from Markham Powersports). I know for sure it includes Showa Fork and LED tail lights as they are noted on the Honda Canada website.

CORRECT - I should have been more clear - I am curious if it will have LED HEADLIGHT - you see, I'm wondering if we get last year's euro model, candy red, which would have LED HEADLIGHT too, if regulations here in Canada allow... :)

Also, not sure when we can get MADSTAD for the 2016/2017 model, someone here said they had one but could be wrong...I emailed MADSTAD and didn't hear anything back for the 16/17 models.

Last edited:
So Sumo, you have a 20" Madstad, do you have any hand guards? I'm trying to figure out if I can have both a Madstad and handguards without hitting the screen with them... also not sure why Harvey is waiting for a Madstad screen if there is already one out now!? :)

I have an update, the dealer said the bike is on the bench getting prepped, hopefully I will take delivery next week.

So Sumo, you have a 20" Madstad, do you have any hand guards? I'm trying to figure out if I can have both a Madstad and handguards without hitting the screen with them... also not sure why Harvey is waiting for a Madstad screen if there is already one out now!? :)

I was waiting on delivery :)
It took a couple tries to get the proper brackets (one mis-communication on my part and one internal on theirs).
I just finished the install & test ride to day.

Last edited:
Back