• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Oct 8- 11 2015 Horizons Unlimited N.C

Ray, I stayed on that same site last spring! If you can hold some space for an NC and a 2 man tent, I'd much appreciate it. I hope to be there Thursday afternoon.

Glad to see it's not flooded there.

I'm meeting a friend in Waynesville Wednesday on my way up. See you that afternoon.. I'll be in the bunkhouse though.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Now I'm just doing what you do when you have nothing to do...
After breakfast, because this is a dry county, I'm making a beer run down to Murphy. What is the concensus of which beer I should pick up a case of?

So far, trying to save a space for: Fuzzy, 670cc, and itlives.

Ray

Last edited:
After breakfast, because this is a dry county, I'm making a beer run down to Murphy. What is the concensus of which beer I should pick up a case of?

So far, trying to save a space for: Fuzzy, 670cc, and itlives.

Ray
Fontana Village has beer and wine and is closer north on 28.

I am a red wine drinker and will bring enough to share.

I will be heading up Wednesday morning, should be there Wednesday afternoon.

I am planning on bringing up a bit of KY water (bourbon).

Looking forward to it. I am also in a bunkhouse.

I'm in the bunkhouse (remembering the joy of bailing water out of my tent last time). I'll bring ear plugs for all of my bunkhouse mates. They will need them.

Last edited:
Just an FYI, Remember Iron Horse will rent you a cooler for cheap for the duration of your stay, and they sell bags of ice so you don't need to get any of that elsewhere, that will free up space for more beverages

7 NCs are here now!

7 NCs are here now!
Jealous..... figures the first year I don't come we have the best turn out! Enjoy fellas, and post lots of updates about the meet, and pics if you can! I'm probably going to the April HU meet near APPOMATTOX again next year. We had 4 NCXs this year show up.

I would love to be there but I've committed to the Lake Gaston Lion's Club seafood festival this weekend. ..it happens.....

7 NC's and 9 or 10 members. I counted last night at dinner but Chestnut wasn't at dinner and I can't remember if I included here in the count.
It's a good showing !

6 of us at Bald River Falls

b1ced20c75b356f2780d60f2e9fb9bd5.jpg

Left to right: Nofear2trek, Old Can Ride, Fuzzy, Wcmike, Beemerphile, 670cc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back