• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

plugging something in

I went with the Honda 12V accessory - 2012 NC700X Accessories - Honda Genuine Accessories - Honda Powersports. However, the dealer I went to for installation botched the install and ruined the sub harness in the process...so it has yet to work for me. They are going to fix it for me, but since they have to essentially dissemble the bike to do the install (it takes about 3 hours for the install) I haven't had time to go back yet and have them fix it.

I haven't done it yet, but three-hours for install? Doesn't it just connect directly to the battery posts and lay inside the frunk? I wonder what part of that takes 3 hours?

They had to disassemble various parts on the bike to get down deep enough within the frunk area to install the necessary sub harness. I thought it would only take an hour or so for the insall, so I decided to wait...big tactical error/waste of time!...there were a lot of parts taken off and needing to be put back on...plus the installation tech was very pokey...hourly earner...in no hurry whatsoever. I thought it would have been a very simple/quick install too, but it was definitelymnot the case.

just did the sub-harness deal this past weekend,it takes about 3 hour your first time because there is 15 or 16 screws and trim clips that need to be removed. oh if you already installed the honda lightbar you get to take that off to.I'm pretty sure I could do it in about 20 minutes now that i've done it.

just did the sub-harness deal this past weekend,it takes about 3 hour your first time because there is 15 or 16 screws and trim clips that need to be removed. oh if you already installed the honda lightbar you get to take that off to.I'm pretty sure I could do it in about 20 minutes now that i've done it.

I get my plastic on and off with the light bar in place. Just gotta hold your mouth just right.
Mike

Glad I didn't offend. Hate to see someone new get in too deep with modifications. Sure can make a positive experience turn bad. I'm all for anyone learning to dig into your bike and learning what makes it tick, or clunk, or whir, or bang. :eek:

Back