• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So what did you do TO your NC700 today.

Should this thread be made a Sticky?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW,the ride this morning was like a video game!!.Lightning,thunder and HEAVY rain..AWSOME !!!.
So I gave the NC a really good soaking !!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Realigned, adjusted, cleaned and waxed the chain. It had a good run of staying in spec but developed an additional 1/4" of sag within the last 2000 miles. A big thank you to everyone who recommended the Motion Pro alignment tool, which I used for the first time today. The dealership had it misaligned by a little bit when they did the recall.

Flying Times on 2 & 3

Rode it to work, and for a change of scenery, decided to stop by a local airport on my way to visit a friend. I figured I might bump into an airport bum or two, and possibly have an opportunity to pose with one of the residents...
20130904_173608.jpg

Last edited:
Rode it to work, and for a change of scenery, decided to stop by a local airport on my way to visit a friend. I figured I might bump into an airport bum or two, and possibly have an opportunity to pose with one of the residents...
View attachment 7865

:cool: I did that too, back in the '70's as a kid. Simply lurking around the local airport got me my very first plane ride, in a 1938 Stinson :)

I believe I'd be chucked in the clink doing any airport lurking nowadays though, heehee.

It has been a while, welcome back!

Changed out my front brake pads today. It was WAY easier than I had expected. Found that they had more meat on them than I thought, could have been riding this past week instead of taking the cage to work while I waited for the new pads to arrive. Oh well, at least I have peace of mind now.

Sent from a WALKIE TALKIE using Morse Code

I went to iron pony and got a airhawk seat pad.here is the weird part.it raised me a little but the reach to the grips is. better and i don't have risers.

I took her to the golf course.

a6apyver.jpg

Gigs

Added a 12v power source to the handlebars. I looked through old threads and found someone else used this brand and I liked it.

Power Outlet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back