• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2016: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a 93 mile loop trip from my house to Cades Cove in the Smoky Mtn. Nat. Park. Quite windy. Hard to ride this during the peak summer due to number of vehicles on the loop, i.e., Tourists. Did get to see 4 deer and a Black Bear. Nice day with moderate temps, just windy, 25 to 35 mph. Second time I've used the new mount for my GoPro on this bike.

Hi everyone !!! My name is Mark and today I am the proud owner of a brand new nc700x!!! I got a left over and save a few bucks!!! So I rode it home today and I liked it!!! Had it lowered at the dealer cause I'm kinda short 5'7 and I liked being about to flat foot. Thanks for the quick read and for having me!

Hi everyone !!! My name is Mark and today I am the proud owner of a brand new nc700x!!! I got a left over and save a few bucks!!! So I rode it home today and I liked it!!! Had it lowered at the dealer cause I'm kinda short 5'7 and I liked being about to flat foot. Thanks for the quick read and for having me!

Howdy from Texas!

I stopped by the dealer to see if my bike had come in. Yes!

newbike.jpg

I'll go back this afternoon with my scooter plate so they can transfer it. The weather is supposed to stay cold thru the weekend so I'll take delivery mid next week when it warms up.

Vrooom vrooom!

Rode "blinking 0.0" miles, guessing about 180 +- through the valley, into the foothills, then re-entering the valley further south.
Wouldn't you know there was a small road lined with palms, which would have been great one tag ago in that thread.
The lake we did ride by is still pretty low even with the rains we had recently, no sandy banks for the current tag. :(

Rode it home from the dealership.

2014 DCT, Red, with a sergeant seat, and factory sidecases, light bar, and tall windscreen.

Today is a good day.

I finally wheeled my 2014 out in the sunshine for the first time this season today. Ended up putting 30'miles on today. It was a bit chilly after the sun went down this evening. Had to figure out how to pair my new cell phone to the Bluetooth system in my helmet. One of those things that happened during the off-season...

I ordered a new Madstad 20" windscreen a couple of days ago. Just waiting for it to arrive. Also made contact with a local guy who builds custom seats that most say are on par with or better than the Russell Day Long seats. It'll be nice to be a drive-in customer with him. I'm scheduled to drop off my bike during the 1st week of May. Should be good timing because I'd like to get in a few 200+ mile days between now and then so I can refresh my memory as to what gets sore on my hind end!

Really happy that Spring has finally sprung around here!

Rode it home from the dealership.

2014 DCT, Red, with a sergeant seat, and factory sidecases, light bar, and tall windscreen.

Today is a good day.
Did you buy it at C&C in Clarksville? Had a few miles on it? If so, I know who owned it before you bought it. I think that is the one my CEO traded in a couple of months ago...

Installed a new Sargent seat. I sat on the bike, and it seems like my legs got shorter. Now I'm waiting for the snow to stop so I can try it out. I can't believe this weather!

got ma bike prepared for it 1st ride out tomorrow,gonna be nice but a little chilly. looking forward to it.

Wish my bike a happy birthday, 1 year, 12800 miles.
Added LED side marker lights, washed it, and we are going to bike night Cape Coral, Fl tonight.

Wish my bike a happy birthday, 1 year, 12800 miles.
Added LED side marker lights, washed it, and we are going to bike night Cape Coral, Fl tonight.

Have fun you two. Such a nice looking couple and ne'er a cross word between them.

did 112 miles today around the tiny country roads.farm muck puddles etc lol
a little chilly on ma fingers other wise I was comfortable(had thermal top on) wify was to.
once we got to where we wanted and had a drink and a bit to eat,after which we took any road off.
1st ride of the year and thoroughly enjoyed it.
last year same place full of leaves..
DSC03128.jpg

today no leaves...
DSC03255.jpg

Rode a couple of hours on back roads yesterday. Beautiful scenery but very windy. Just got back from an hour's ride that was only 25 miles but all back back roads. No, I didn't put it twice by mistake, that's how crooked these were. Then a few drops of water on face shield and every once in a while another so with the gloomy sky, I hooked it up for home. Ride later in the week after rain goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back